Tugas

The good do I get in the first one, is to have new friends, I am happy that my new friend or a friend in my class people are nice and friendly, while bad experiences that I get is, I got a very low grade.

In the second semester of a bad experience I was when the reports of the workshop was rejected by my teacher, and not only me, some of my friends were also rejected the report, and a good experience to me is I got new friends, because I entered an organization in my college, according to my friends are important, so a good experience I associated with a friend.

When the three a bad thing that I've had it when I got the news of the family that my grandmother had died, and I was so sad.

The good do I get in the first one, is to have new friends, I am happy that my new friend or a friend in my class people are nice and friendly, while bad experiences that I get is, I got a very low grade.



Muhammad Abrar
32116055

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS 1

miftahul khair busran (tugas 1)

TUGAS 1