Tugas bahasa inggris

Tugas bahasa inggris
Oleh  : Muhammad Alvian H
            321 16 062

Semester 1
     Surely a pride I can college in one universities abroad, but also many experiences that make me grew more adult with so many experiences that good or bad, one of the good experiences when met with new friends, tell story about experience in senior high school, hang out together and one of the bad experience when I getting the value of D when the exam and many other experience.
Semester 2
     Surely in every stage of semester there is a good or bad experience, in the second semester I get a good experience when I go of industry with a friends, get  new scince, saw firsthand the generator power of electrical and my bad experience in this semester when I has been doing the garage 1 night and not received with my adviser.
Semester 3
      In this semester, we in the lead to further enhance the cooperation to finishing the job from adviser and my bad experience when a get many compensation cause to late entrance of the campus

Maybe it’s my experience from the first hal of 1,2 and 3 and valuable lesson for me in the future
I think that’s all and thank you very much, the last I say
Wassalamualaikum wr.wb




Tugas bahasa inggris bab 6

Determiners

There are not any food in my dorm
He watch six video in the bedroom
Did you buy much milk?

Article
He is looking for something lost
She will bring a coffee tonight
Arman became a very kind

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS 1

miftahul khair busran (tugas 1)

TUGAS 1