TUGAS 2

First semester was an impressive beginning of my collage life. We met a lot of new friends,
found new places, and felt new senses. But in the beginning of semester, I felt so sad because my
friends was one step a head in academic than me, and I felt I was left behind. I also did not like
the pressure by board of HME who always pressure us as new student to take a part in
organization.

In the second semester, I start study seriously and as the result I can got scholarship by PLN
because I was one of Big Three in class. I fell very happy. But there was something that I did
not like in this semester. I began to join organization and It made me getting hard in managing
my time, getting pressure and also many problems.

In third semester, our togetherness in class was being closer. We often did some sport together
and studied together. That made us more solid. Yet, I got disappointed by some lecture who did
not teach and give score effectively. And I felt lose.

Azwir Anas
321 16 064

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS 1

miftahul khair busran (tugas 1)

TUGAS 1