Tugas 2

        First semester, my nice experience is when i had new friends and we recounted our experience during in the rindam buana pakatto and when the halal bi halal event held by senior to welcome us 7th generation, I was very excited to attend the event because the generations 1 until 6 KKS PLN present in the event. bad experience when i did not understand all the courses about electricity and Engineering drawings, and when my physics answer sheet was taken by Mrs. R.

        In the second semester, I studied seriously and as the result my IP was one of big three in the class and my other fun experience was when my friends and I did KI at UPT, UPB Hertasning, PLTA Bakaru and PLTGU Barru, I got a lot of knowledge about power plant and a very valuable experience. My bad experience, when I and the committee KI scolded by Mrs S in PLTA Bakaru because we did not confirm the change of lunch schedule of KI participants


        In the third semester, my IP was one of big three in the class again and I was very happy. And my other fun experience was when I contribute in the event of electro together in Maros organized by HME as a form of scientific practice that we get on campus for people in Maros. Bad experience when one of the lecturers who teach in us class is angry to us



 SRI WAHYUNI KASNAWI A
321 16 071

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS 1

miftahul khair busran (tugas 1)

TUGAS 1