MY FRESHMAN JOURNEY

           I will tell you how my college story as a freshmen from the first semester to the third semester. First In the first semester, where I started my first lectured as a state of polytechnic ujung pandang freshman student, being in college was not as complicated as I thought before when I’m in the senior high school, next I’m glad that at the beginning of the course I had known many students from other majors and also many of my classmates whom I have known from before lecture at PKKMB. As time went by I became more adaptable to the courses on campus, ranging from courses that are inversely proportional to the field of my majors in high school and I have adapted to my new friends in class. Not so many activities I did during the first semester because of the campus rules where we as a new student can not join any activities or internal organization of the campus. Then another thing in the first semester that I would never forgotten is the first time I met my closes friends, started from always work together to do homework and then continued to always go on holidays together until now. After all of that, the end of first semester I finished with pleasure because I got good grades, so that makes me more passionate again to go to the next semester.
          My story as a new student also continued in the second semester, in this semester you can say it is our climax as a freshman student because in this semester we could join and follow any organization that exist on campus and our majors. One of the experiences that I would not forget that at the beginning of the second semester I had to follow "DIODA" or electro majors cadre. Thrilled, fun and tired, that is the word that could describe what I felt that day, apart from that all, I am so happy to follow the cadre, after that there is not much different with the previous semester because I have adapted to the existing courses, then the next experience I had in the second semester is that I joined PIMPOL or a kind of art week that is done once a year in PNUP, short story, on of the sport that I like since childhood is playing volleyball so on pimpol the branch competition which I followed is volley, Alhamdulillah at that time me and our team representing electronics majors could only won third prize, although our target is the first winner but it does not matter because I am very happy to follow that annual event, that's some of my stories during the second semester that I can tell.        
        The last story continues in the third semester, not so much I can tell in this semester because the subject is still the same as the previous semester, but another experience that I did not forget in the third semester is the first time I follow the industry visit at the existing plants in South Sulawesi, like went to the steam power plant in barru and the hydro power plant in pinrang, I was very excited to attend the visit because I could get many knowledge that I could not get in campus. Maybe that's just all my experiences that I can tell from the beginning of semester until the third semester. 
                                                                                 
                                                                                      Created by : Nurinsani Yulia Latif / 321 16 065

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS 1

miftahul khair busran (tugas 1)

TUGAS 1