Miftahulkhairbusran32116068

In the 1st semester, bad experience, the  first day of college I was still confused where my class and I don’t know anything about lectures. On the first day, I entered the wrong class. Luckily I asked someone beside me and showed me the list of class divisons. Good experience, i got a new friends.

In the 2nd  semester, bad experience, my workshop report was returned by the lecturer because of late assistance and hand writing on the etiquette section. Good experience, alhamdulillah, I did not get a bad grade on the course workshop. Because I think I will get a bad score because my report is returned.

In this 3rd semester, bad experience, in this semester the course starts a bit difficult to understand. Good experience, I get more knowledge from the previous semester.











Name : miftahul khair busran
NIM : 321 16 068

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS 1

miftahul khair busran (tugas 1)

TUGAS 1