Good bad moment at semester 1,2,3 by rifqah umar

This is about my good and bad experience while in semester 1,2 and 3. When i go in at collage for the first time , I mean following the first semester. I really like my friends in the class because they like to make jokes. And another thing I can not forget is work in the garage. A week into the workshop, it feels like all my limbs feel pain. When entering the second half, as well as the first semester. I do not really like his workshop because it's so tiring. Not to mention the reports are quite a lot. Even so, I am quite happy with the electro activity. That way I can rest at home. And i like too when i and all friends at Family of KKS go for Industry visits in various places When I entered the third semester, I was used to the workshop. It's just that I'm a little dizzy when facing courses that are quite draining mind. Sometimes I feel sad because many things I do not know but there are friends who help. Oh yes I am also happy when there are days where friends eat together. It was the best moment. Thats all my good bad moment. End, My name is Rifqah umar. 2CD3tekniklistrik. 32116067 🤗😊

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS 1

miftahul khair busran (tugas 1)

TUGAS 1