"Good and Bad Experiences in My Collage Life" by Muh Syahrir Suleman

August 2016, I started to become a student of State Polytechnic Of Ujung Pandang. It was amazing beginning of one of wonderful chapter of my life. I met a lot of new friends who came from various cities and regencies in South Sulawesi and South East Sulawesi. All of them has unique characters. But as the time gone, my beautiful life turned to be bad. One of our senior always came to our class, and instructed us to gather behind the building to have a meeting. And I thought that it was useless meeting. I did not like the way they welcoming us there. They was not friendly at all.

Time was going so fast, and finally we were in second semester. Our subjects were getting harder. It was not just basic subject but it was more than that. I became frustrated and it made me so lazy to study. I always came late to campus, and as the result my compensation was almost reach 30 point and I got punishment. The end of this semester was really unforgettable experience. It was our first time visiting a power plant. We went to  PLTA Bakaru in Pinrang and PLTU Barru. We got new knowledge and new experience.


Third semester was finally coming after working hard in second semester. I tried to join some competition. I joined essay competition and news reading competition. It was really challenging for me but I like it because it could improve my self capability. This semester was ended with  bad experience. One of our lecturer got  really angry because I and all of my classmate once came late to his class. He did not want to teach in our class again until we made agreement. And in the end of semester he just gave us final task without taught it to us. It was made us really confused. This was one of worst experience ever in my collage life. 


Written By Muh. Syahrir Suleman (32116072)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS 1

miftahul khair busran (tugas 1)

TUGAS 1