ANDI AHMAD FAUZAN ANSHAR

When i think about my college experience, there are many things that come to my mind. There were good memories and bad memories. One of my good memories in first semester was meet new friends. I also found new atmosphere. It was the first time I had to study from morning to evening, and I really hated it. Especially, when I had to do hard jobs in workshop. In the second semester my subject was getting harder, and its freak me out. I started to join organizations and I found so much fun. In the end of this semester I went to PLTA Bakaru in Pinrang and PLTU Barru. It was really unforgettable. I could not explain how’s the filling. In the third semester, we got problems with one of our lecturer. I and my classmate once came late to his class. He got angry because of that and He did not want to teach us again until we made an agreement letter. I met my best friend in this semester. My life became happier and it was really different with my life before. I became more active in my organization, Kamupi. I handle some events. I really enjoy my collage life in this semester.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS 1

miftahul khair busran (tugas 1)

TUGAS 1